Delta Dental Plans
Delta Dental Individual and Family Plans
Choose the Delta Dental Plan that’s right for you or your family.
Delta Dental has you covered with these affordable options.
Improving the oral health of all – that is the Delta Dental mission. Today we are responding to the changes in the healthcare marketplace by expanding the range of products we offer for individuals and families.
Whether you are single, a young adult, a family with young children, parents with college-age children, or a senior citizen contemplating retirement, you can be certain that you’ll enjoy a lifetime of better oral health and affordable access to quality care with one of our Delta Dental of Massachusetts Individual and Family plans.
Delta Dental’s individual plans include:
*Subscribers must be residents of Massachusetts and must be over the age of 18.
- Up to 100% coverage for checkups, cleanings and preventive procedures
- Up to 80% coverage for fillings and most other basic restorative services
- Up to 50% coverage for major restorative, such as dentures
- Access to Delta Dental’s participating dentist networks
- The nation’s most trusted, experienced and widely accepted name in dental coverage: Delta Dental
Interested in purchasing a Delta Dental individual plan on the Health Connector? Click here to find out more.
- Additional terms and conditions do apply..
- Delta Dental of Massachusetts PPO and Premier insurance products are offered by Dental Service of Massachusetts, Inc.
Delta Dental of Massachusetts EPO and DeltaCare insurance products are offered by DSM Massachusetts Insurance Company, Inc.
- May only be purchased and used by those who have primary residence in Massachusetts.
The information provided in this website is a summary and is intended for illustration purposes only. Please see your subscriber certification or other contract with Delta Dental of Massachusetts for complete details of your rights and obligations. Should any discrepancy arise, any such contract supersedes this illustration.