Delta Dental Plans
Delta Dental Individual and Family PPO℠ Value for Seniors
Affordable Dental Coverage for People 65 and Over
For $259* – less than $0.75 per day, you get 12 months of Delta Dental Individual and Family PPO Value for Seniors comprehensive oral health coverage designed to protect the smile – and the health – of people age 65 and older.
- Most preventive and diagnostic care covered at 100%
- Discounts of up to 45% off restorative treatment provided by Massachusetts Delta Dental PPO dentists**
- Access to more than 282,000 Delta Dental PPO dentist offices in Massachusetts and across the nation
- No waiting period for care.
- No deductibles, copays or financial maximums
- No administrative hassles – the dentist takes care of the paperwork
- Delta Dental’s industry-leading Boston-based customer service center with our 98% customer satisfaction
If you are assisting an elderly family member with enrollment, please make sure to have their social security number and birth date available.
Details about our plan
Enroll by Phone
Enroll by Mail
Download an enrollment form, complete it and mail it back.
*Exact rates per month are: Individual: $21.43, Individual+1: $42.85, Family: $53.57
**Discounts only available for services provided by Massachusetts Delta Dental PPO dentists. No discounts available for restorative treatment provided by any other dentist. The member is responsible for paying for restorative treatment charges.
- Additional terms and conditions do apply..
- Delta Dental of Massachusetts PPO and Premier insurance products are offered by Dental Service of Massachusetts, Inc.
Delta Dental of Massachusetts EPO and DeltaCare insurance products are offered by DSM Massachusetts Insurance Company, Inc.
- May only be purchased and used by those who have primary residence in Massachusetts.
Delta Dental PPO Value for Seniors has nationwide coverage, but may only be purchased for seniors whose primary residence is in Massachusetts. Delta Dental of Massachusetts PPO insurance products are offered by Dental Service of Massachusetts, Inc. An Independent Licensee of the Delta Dental Plans Association. ®Registered Marks of the Delta Dental Plans Association. ©2016 DSM.
The information provided in this website is a summary and is intended for illustration purposes only. Please see your subscriber certification or other contract with Delta Dental of Massachusetts for complete details of your rights and obligations. Should any discrepancy arise, any such contract supersedes this illustration.